Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Orlando

Dear Orlando,

You've grown so much in the time that I've known you. It's hard to believe that it's going on four months now. But now that I'm seeing the full picture of who you are, we need to talk.

See, wanting to spend time together is one thing. Needing to spend time together, that's okay. But this obsessive jealousy and needing to take over every aspect of my life has to stop.

I'm no quitter, and I know we have another two weeks to go, but please. Give me a little room to breathe. You're a grown-up now, after all. You have to learn how to fend for yourself.

Love,

Jen

P.S. COMPLETE. DRAFT. WRITTEN. !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Do you get a break this weekend? When will you get it back for revisions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will after I finish with formatting and revising and give it to my committee. :-) They probably won't give me feedback until my defense, but I'll be doing revisions in the meantime.

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your defense? This week's going alright. It'll be even better when I get done in the lab today. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a week from Tuesday. =O I hope by now you're having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete