Friday, September 24, 2010

Staircase Strategems

**All new, behind-the-scenes look at the world of dramatized sports that is Jen versus the Stairs.**

Stairman of the Ratings Advisory Board: All right folks, listen up. We've seen a pretty substantial drop in our ratings this month, something about football season - what's up with that? - so it's time for a serious comeback, and I want everyone on board. Alistair, wow me.

(Recently hired) Tread Coach: Well Casey, the plan is to inaugurate the 2010-2011 season with a bang. Something to make them hearken back to the days before WWF stood for World Wildlife Fund. I'm picturing a bold ankle-roll-and-full-face-plant-on-the-back-stairs-of-the-library extravaganza.

(Long Silence)

Stairman: I think I'm going to like you...

2 comments:

  1. this is 2010, dearheart. where's the embedded video?

    errr... i mean... are you ok?

    ReplyDelete