Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Re(ally)(im)port(ant)s(tuff)

The fun (term used loosely) part of going on research trips is writing the reports afterward. Friday being my deadline, today is the day of writing.

It's amazing how quickly the first excited rush of ideas and inspiration gets buried under the quotidian workload. Time to unearth it, dust it off, and redact three weeks into five pages, one paragraph, and three sentences of interesting material by this afternoon.

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

I took a lot of pictures.

Ergo...

*slaps hand* Bad student. Very bad student. Stop procrastinating. Since I'm currently running on five hours of sleep, there's only one important question: Got coffee?

Yes. Yes I do.

I am invincible.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the writing goes well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My deadline got pushed back, so I'm finishing the report tonight. Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete