Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today, I am...

Grateful:

-For the many friends God has placed in my life. Being busy because people care is a pretty good problem to have.
-For the chance to study something I love, with people who are similarly eager to learn.
-For the conversations that force me to slow down and breathe and think about who I am in Christ.
-For just enough work that I can be independent, but am required to trust.
-For getting up and seeing the beauty of the morning.
-For music and singing at the top of my lungs out the car window on a beautiful night.
-For strange looks from strangers that make me laugh.
-For being able to watch things grow, no matter how small or fragile.
-For the ability to learn.
-For the ability to feel delight and joy, and the reminders of how precious that is.
-For grace.

Here's to Thursday. And my Latin quiz. It's a beautiful morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same right now....grateful and blessed :-)
    And happy birthday too :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete