Monday, December 19, 2011

Movies for the Season Ahead

**UPDATE -- okay, so this has to be on the list as well. Duh: The Hobbit -- **

I'm excited to watch...

1. War Horse - Once a horse person, always a horse person. Just wish I'd seen the play in NYC.
2. The Iron Lady - I may be a sucker for historical/political drama, but it's Meryl Streep.
3. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Waiting with bated breath to see if it lives up to the book.
4. The Dark Knight Rises - Another must-see.
5. Coriolanus - Was T.S. Eliot correct? Let's ask Ralph Fiennes.

Still need to see...

6. The Ides of March - I've heard mixed reviews, but see #2, and also, the cast...
7. Melancholia - Despite its leading lady, I'm curious if this one will hold together.

What else should be on the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment