Monday, January 12, 2009

T-minus How Should I Know?

It's January. Happy New Year. Month of writing-the-wrong-year-on-checks-and-other-dated-items-like-tax-forms-but-we-don't-think-about-those. Etc. 

AND...I can no longer pretend that the applications I mailed in November have no impact on my future plans. Drat.

I should start hearing back from graduate schools somewhere between the end of January and the middle of April, if last year is any indication. So, to fill up the angsty waiting period, a friend had the brilliant idea of colorizing it! (see below).  

The only question that remains is, will the school names be filled in with red (bad), yellow (probably bad), or green (good-but-scary)? 

*Cue intense music* 

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Anyday. Meanwhile, begin planning your trip to New England. It misses you.

    ReplyDelete