Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life in 10 seconds

My thoughts on Election Day.

Voted this morning without standing in line. It was great. 

Spent a weekend in Virginia for my college's fall theatre production, Women of Troy, by Euripedes, which was very well done and thought-provoking. Beautiful fall colors along the interstate. Went to a halloween dance (my fourth!!) and "won" band's second place pick for a dance. :-0

Sent in my last electronic application (unless I decide on another school) today, and a heap of transcripts on Monday. I think the post office is getting tired of seeing me come in. I'm not even going to count the total cost of the application process, but 7 schools definitely adds up.

Still reading Madame Bovary by Flaubert.  Doing a close study of French pronouns and prepositions, and still working on "Le Petit Prince" and "Le Coeur Revelateur" for my French reading practice. Taking a brief break from Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment